International tax advisory…
is a core area in the range of services offered by Seus & Mosen. We are at your side with our experience and instinct and support you on your path to success.
Even when things get complicated…
Every day, markets grow closer together, and new industries and new types of cross-border collaboration are created. This is accompanied by a great number of new laws and regulations in tax law – this subject is getting more complex every day.
…we have the best solution.
We already prepared for these changed framework conditions early on. Our employees are always up-to-date and are also very well versed in international tax law.
What we can do for you:
- International tax planning
- Optimization of international company structures (location planning, company structure)
- International re-establishments, acquiring and selling companies
- Investment structures in the former East Bloc countries of Central Europe
- Assessing company financing
- Employee dispatches
- Audits and legal consultancy for European tax law matters
- Auditing settlement systems
- Designing employee participation models
- Bookkeeping and payroll accounting for foreign companies
- International tax law and double taxation agreements
- ECJ jurisprudence
- Taxation of permanent establishments
Our competent partners support you around the world with implementing new laws and regulations quickly and professionally.